Rugged and lightweight the mechanical polysqueez tool provides a quick emergency shutoff of polyethylene pipelines until permanent repairs can be made. Ideal for use on the smaller pipe sizes, this manually operated tool can be easily handled and transported saving valuable time in problem areas. The swing-out lower jaw design enables the mechanical polysqueez to be used in tighter trenches than can a slide inversion tool. This results in faster shut-offs, less trenching, fewer man-hours and lower costs.
- Unit operates mechanically.
- Gap settings for various pipe and SDR ratings.
- More than adequate pressure is available for any pipe within the model range.
- Specially designed squeeze bar and machined stops protect against pipe damage.
- Special swing latch design for easy use in narrow trenches.
- Superior tools at an extraordinary price.
- Limited three-year warranty.
Connectra offers a convenient carrying case for the
Mechanical PolySqueez tool.