The outrider® 3000 is designed for quick and accurate fusing of 4" through 8" sidewall fittings and outlets on all sizes and densities of polyolefin pipe. The unit's design enables its 3000 pounds of force to be applied through the centerline of the fitting for consistent, evenly applied, fusion force. The outrider® 3000 system consists of the fusion unit with optional fitting holders and bottom works. An optional chain shell assembly with bolster plates accommodates 4" through 8" pipe. Easy to learn and operate, the outrider® 3000 will deliver you low maintenance costs and a rapid return on your investment.
- True centerline fusion force is applied through the centerline of fitting.
- Hydraulic load cell applies up to 3000 pounds of fusion force.
- Accommodates an impressive range of sizes 4 inch and larger.
- Fitting holder and inserts are serrated to better hold fittings.
- Guide rods with guide rod bearings of engineered polymers that require no lubrication.
- Rugged design with no bells and whistles means less maintenance expense.
- A superior piece of equipment at an extraordinary price.
- Limited three-year warranty.
Ask us about: Rounding shell or chain shell bottom works,
heating tool and fitting holder and reducing liners.